Tuesday 16 August 2011

3D Cube Concept

I have done 65% of the 3D Cube so far. So, lemme just explain on how did i go about it and the overall concepts.

The base - I am using card board, a black card board and i painted it with gold colour, purposely messed up the paint. This is to show that I am not perfect as a person. I have my flaws and weaknesses.

The cube - Each slides represent things that i like and my personality. I'm just gonna explain how do I do it, what materials and etc. Justifications will come next, together with the pictures. Here it goes:

1. Music - Music notes as the background and a guitar (using foam board to get the 3D effect)
2. DJ Set and a dance floor -  Coloured papers for the dance floor. Paper clay for the DJ set. Foam board for the speakers (maybe?).
3. A box and a key - Printed out a picture of a box to represent myself. A key on a foam board pasted on the picture.
4. A girl and a black-red rose - Again, using the foam board I put an image of a girl and then a fake rose which I have found somewhere in my room. I coloured the rose as well a bit reddish.
5. A PlayStation (the game console) and the games CDs - Using paper clay for the PlayStation and joysticks. Printed out cover CDs of the video game that i like and pasted them.
6. Image of two girls, a twin - printed out the picture and put sequins on some parts of the picture.

Additional: 
LGBT Flag - using cloths or maybe coloured papers. Stick it on the cube after everything is done. 
So, basically i'm gonna put something on the base to support the cube. Either a toy, or just a wooden stick.
Wonderwoman - It's either i'm going to put a Wonderwoman action figure to support/lift up the cube, or just print out the picture.

Photos and justifications up in the next post, soon! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment