Sunday 28 August 2011

Jjjyyyeeaaahhhh!

I am finally done with my cube. Jjjyyeeaahhh! :D i actually took quite some time to figure out how to support the cube with the three paper clay sticks so that it stabilizes the whole 3D cube. 


This is the complete cube from the front view



I have basically added up the small 'humans' on the dance floor. And they are made from paper clay! They are so called my party people where they gold colour on top of each humans shows how much important they are to me :)




Gemini, secretive and video games are basically just the same as the last post. However, they are supported by my sticks and superwoman now :)

The emotional side of me is complete in which I have added up the red paint on the black background using acrylic colour. The red paint represents the anger in me and I purposely put more red colour and effect besides the girl as it shows the negative energy in me.

The gay rainbow flag is placed on top of the cube. This is to highlight that I support LGBT rights and to show a sense of freedom when it is placed on top. 


This is the superwoman. The Wonder Woman! One of my favourite superhero. As I have mentioned previously, Wonder Woman represents my girlfriend who basically supports me and yes, my super-heroin :) and it is placed on the front side of the cube to show that whatever happens in my life, whatever decisions I'm about to make, I have to get through her first. lol.


So, next, the booklet! I've done the rationales and all the necessary documents to be compiled. Except for the cover page and some printing for the photos and print screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment